Get involved! Host the Kids Booth!
There are two ways for you or your organization to get involved with the farmers’ market this season (aside from coming to the market and getting to know your farmers!)
- Host our kids booth for the day (9AM-2PM): The Proctor Farmers Market will provide a canopy, table, kids table and chairs. You provide a craft or educational activity for kids.
- Present a Kids Cooking Demo at the market: The Proctor Farmers’ Market will host a kids cooking demo once each month from May through September. Work with your kids to prepare food from the market at our demonstration booth.
Guidelines for requesting a Kids Booth:
- Your organization must be a non-profit.
- You may hand out information about your pre-school, museum, etc., but no fundraising or sales are permitted.
- An Application, showing your requested date(s) is required.
- The Market is in the process of converting
to a paperless online Application for 2017, and access instructions will be
posted here shortly.
Please contact Karen Bowes, Market Manager for more information about a Kid's Booth Hosting opportunity at 253-961-3666, or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.