Thank you for your interest in conducting outreach at the Proctor Farmers’ Market.
The Farmers’ Market has one booth space available for non-profits on many market days during the season. Because we have only one space, we give priority to organizations that most closely reflect our mission, such as organizations promoting local farming, nutrition and health, buying locally, or supporting our local community.
Organizations may reserve the booth for one market day each season. If space allows, the same organization may be able to reserve the booth for two market days.
Guidelines for use of the Community
- Your organization must be a non-profit.
- Organizations can conduct outreach at the booth and pass out their materials.
- Fundraising and selling products are not allowed.
- Organizations are responsible for bringing their own canopies, tables and chairs and complying with all Market rules.
- The booth fee is $15.
- An Application, showing requested dates is required.
Market is in the process of converting to a paperless online
Application for 2017, and access instructions will be posted here
Interested in hosting the Kid's Booth Space? Click on the "Kid's Page" for complete details.
Karen Bowes, Market Manager